|Conventional or compacted strands|
|Wires coating: Galvanised or Ungalvanised|
|Reference standard: EN12385-4|
BWR 12 Rope is the ideal rope for tensioning of:
- Aluminium conductors, steel reinforced
- Electric cable
- Shaped straps
- Zinc-coated steel, overhead ground wure strands
- Telephone cables
- Steel wire ropes
This rope has been designed in order to satisfy the hard and difficult working conditions to which it is exposed during its service life.
Our over 120 years experience in wire rope manufacturing, allows us to supply ropes produced with the best know-how, just using materials of our production, which are manufactured according to the regulations of national and international standards.
The ropes are supplied with mill certificates, in which are stated the constructional characteristics and the result of tests on single wires and on the rope.
BWR 12 rope offer these main advantages:
- Higher breaking load compared to other braided ropes of the same diameter
- Higher security, for the same working conditions
- Perfect non rotation
- A rounder section, that makes passages on drums and sheaves easier
- Higher flexibility, thus facility in handling and in connections
- Linear contact of wires in braided points, consequently highly reduced pressures on wires
- Reduced loss of breaking load in spliced lengths.
BWR 12 braided wire ropes are supplied on iron reels and the rope is spliced on both ends. If it is required the ropes can be supplied in coils or on wooden reels and with seaworthy packages.
|Construction||d||M||Additional breaking force||Minimum breaking force|